Welcome to the Clarksburg Lions web site. Visit often because we make frequent changes. For time, date, and place of our club meetings, look down the main column at the Upcoming Meetings and Events. To contact the Club, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clarksburg Lion's web site started on July 20th, 2007. This site provides up-to-date information on club activities, club history, contacts, and other relevant information.
The site's mission is to improve member and public support of Club activities by providing timely information on upcoming activities so that they may participate and support club activities. Ultimately, people will see better, feel better, and live better.
Copyright © 2011 Clarksburg Lions Club
- Brooms and Dish Clothes: The Club will once again sell brooms and dish clothes. We won't be going door-to-door but selling the items as people request them. So, Club members should let their friends and business associates know that we now sell brooms and dish clothes which have always had the reputation for quality.
- Industrial Brooms $10.00
- Household Brooms $9.00
- Mops $5.00
- Dishtowels (2 in a package) $3.00 a pack We have red, yellow, green, and blue.
- Open Door: Has asked us to start saving the small bottles of toiletries (hotel/motel size). Bring toiletries to the Club meetings or events.
- Cell Phones: Remember: When collecting eye glasses (and if the youth outreach committee is planning a Night for Sight) add used cell phones to the list of things that can be collected.
- LIONS CLUB CAPS AVAILABLE - The Lions Club Caps are in and went out quickly. Only a few of left. Please contact Rusty at email@example.com or 838-2698.
- 4 burial plots for sale: Burial plots were donated to the club for sale. Plots are located at Floral Hills Cemetery in Quiet Dell. If interested, contact us using our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org As hard as it is to believe, people are just dying to get these.
The following activities are examples of Clarksburg Lions Club's projects. If you would like to go forth and do good deeds, you should consider joining a Lions Club near you. To view details of these activities, CLICK HERE.
- SIGHT INVESTIGATIONS
- EYE GLASS DROP OFF CENTERS
- FLAG DAY
- MOBILE EYE SIGHT PROJECT
- FOOD BANK COLLECTIONS
- STUDENT CAMP AND EXCHANGEPROGRAMS
- LEO PROGRAMS
- SPORTS CLINIC
- LIONS CHRISTMAS PARTY FOR VETERANS
- SALVATION ARMY SUPPORT
- ADOPT A HIGHWAY
- MAPLEWOOD BINGO GAMES
- NEWSPAPER IN EDUCATION